All SWISSCOAT Progressive lenses are true “multifocal” lenses that provide a smooth, seamless progression of many lens powers for clear vision across the room, up close and all distances in between.
When switching vision zones, the final user no longer has a feeling of falling or being out of control. For advanced progressive lens models, despite widened vision zones, distortional levels are reduced while lower prismatic levels allow for a thinner lens in all directions.
With progressive lenses, vision levels are improved and so is the elegant appearance of the lens when compare with bifocal lenses.
Precise focus and clarity wherever you look
Progressive lenses create a brand new experience for wearers, making it easier to focus on the project and hand. Whether you’re at work on the computer or reading on the train, these glasses provide unrivalled clarity. Conventional progressive lenses just don’t compare.
If you’re curious about the quality of SWISSCOAT’s progressive lenses, be sure to contact our team in Hong Kong. We aim to provide better vision for all our customers, through regular treatment, innovative and superior lenses and exceptional guidance and advice.
Order your new innovative progressive glasses today
SWISSCOAT new advanced design progressive lens comes with Precision Advance, iFree and Smart Evolution 2.0 , to experience the whole new ultrawide near and far vision zone. Pefectly fitted to all wearer, these lenses are tailor-made just for you, ensuring greater wearer tolerance , faster adaptation and all-around clear vision.
SWISSCOAT MiniPro Progressive lenses is the ultimate precision-engineered, short corridor progressive lenses for accurate, it is created for the fashionable eyeglasses wearers who do not want to compromise on style and quality.
SWISSCOAT MiniPro is a perfect soft, short corridor progressive lens on the market, enabling an easy transition between the far vision zone and the reading zone.
• Fits into small frames • Perfect binocular vision • Short corridorFITTING TIPS
• Fitting height of 16mm • Aspheric in all vision zone
SWISSCOAT Genius is the ultimate precision - engineered progressive lens for accurate, individualized design for every angle, every vision zone and every prescription. Your patients will immediately sense the difference because of the following benefits:
Surround Vision : SWISSCOAT Genius ensures improved Vision because it is designed though an exact simulation of the eye.
Prism Balance : SWISSCOAT Genius guarantees perfect Binocular Vision, enabling patients to clearly perceive an object's depth and dimension. Super Clarity.
Super Clarity : SWISSCOAT is based on SWISSCOAT's advanced Eye-Point Technology, vision clarity is enhanced even more, bringing it an optimal level in every vision zone.
Soft Design : A technological breakthrough, SWISSCOAT's Eye-Point Technology ensures the softest lens design for every vision zone.
Pure Asphericity : Aspheric in all its vision zones, SWISSCOAT Genius is the thinnest possible lens.
Perfect Adaptation to all Frames Sizes : SWISSCOAT Genius is designed for a variety of frame sizes - small and large alike.
SWISSCOAT Genius, an advanced eye-point technology designed progressive lenses. The sophisticated technology takes into account of numerous parameters:
- Lens index refraction
- Lens prescription
- Lens center thickness
- Distance from the eye to the back vertex of the lens
- Distance from the lens to the object
- Object’s angular position in the eye’s field of vision
- Pantoscopic tilt of the frame
- Pupil distance
- Thickness reduction prism
• Improved peripheral vision because it is designed through an exact simulation of the eye • Guarantee perfect binocular vision, enabling patients to clearly perceive an object’s depth and dimension • Bringing vision clarity to an optimal level in every vision zone • Soft design for every vision zone • Aspheric in all its vision zone, the thinnest possible lensFITTING TIPS
• Fitting height of 19mm • Aspheric in all vision zone
High Definition Progressive
A Powerful entry level progressive lenses. Easy design takes visual needs of presbyopia who use handheld devices daily into account.Visual Quality within your reach
NECO Progressive lens design is the result of applying innovative optimization techniques to standard progressives. Both of the progressive enhanced visual quality with clean areas and smooth gradients.
Budget progressive • Perfect fit for progressive beginnersFITTING TIPS
• Fitting height of 17mm • Power compensation: NO
Advance • Daily • Sport
SWISSCOAT Precision Progressive lens series was originated in 2007, a back-side freeform progressive lens. The Precision series offers two models: Daily and Sport, a well-reputed lens series has been highly recommended by the users after its launch. Users are highly satisfied with the Precision’s visual performance.
Precision Advance is the finest design of Precision progressive series whereas providing wider distance and near vision, and stable intermediate vision. Adding visual distortion softening technology - harmonizer, effectively flattens the edges of the distortion upto 40%, compared with the general conventional progressive lens while offering wider, more comfortable vision. Precision Advance is designed for any progressive lens users perceiving superior visual comfortable vision. Read More
The left and right distortion of the general conventional progressive lens and the basic back-side free form progressive lens are fixed while distortion depends on the magnitude of near addition power.
As for cases of higher near addition power, the left and right bottoms of a lens are clearly distorted, resulting in intermediate visual oppression and discomfort.
Power: Sph:0.00 Add: +2.00 (Right Eye)
Harmonizer – Visual Distortion Softening Technique: Take a frame shape and size into consideration, resonate distortion with a lens’ outside area in order to reduce distortion on both sides and enhance overall visual width and comfortability in the distance vision.
Power: Sph:0.00 Add: +2.00 (Right Eye)
The new SWISSCOAT Precision Advance Personalized Progressive Lens is designed for advanced users demanding balanced distance and near vision.
- Reduce optical aberration in both left and right distortion zone by a horizontally balanced distortion design
- Provide wider, more stable distance and reading vision after bending distortion away from lens shape
• Fit to all optical frames • Reduce optical abbreviation • Wider and more stable distance and reading vision after bending distortion away from lens shapeFITTING TIPS
• Fitting height: 15 to 19mm • Near inset: Available • Pantoscopic tilt: Optional • Wrapping angle: Optional • Back vertex distance: Optional • Pupil distance: Required • Power compensation: NO • Fitting Cross at MRP
My World Progressive
Your ideal personalized progressive lens, iFree progressive design contains unique information to produce a fully personalized progressive lens. iFree lens series is a family of lenses incorporating Digital Ray Path technology. Ultimate lenses offer sophisticated technology and advanced optical performance.
iFree Advance is a fully personalized design with a balance between distance and near vision. It is highly recommended for experienced and demanding wearers who are looking for an all-purpose, comfortable progressive lens with wider visual fields at all distance.
iFree Mobile - Designed exclusively for electronic device users.
iFree Soft - Perfect balance between distance and near visual fields. Read More
• Fully customization • Lifestyle customization • Large field of view • Optimum vision and wearing comfort • Guarantee comfortable to wearFITTING TIPS
• Fitting height: 10 to 20mm • Near inset: Available • Pantoscopic tilt: Required • Wrapping angle: Required • Back vertex distance: Required • Pupil distance: Required • Power compensation: Optional • Fitting Cross above MRP 4mm
Smart Evolution Progressive
Anyone into luxury visual comfort is sure to be impressed by the Smart Evolution 3D digital progressive. The design combines functionality with extraordinary style and suits for today’s demanding customers.
High Definition Digital surfacing now enables the manufacturing of lenses with tremendous accuracy, ensuring lenses are produced to the designer’s desire.
Each pair of Smart Evolution comes with a guaranteed level of quality and performance. Read More
Smart E 1.0 - The Best Self Progressive Lenses
ALL - IN - ONE
Lens Design Recommendation
|min FH (mm)|
|(A) TYPE ALL ROUND||Demanding Customers||* * * * *||* * * *||* * * * *||14~20 (1mm/step)|
|(L) TYPE LEARNER||Novice Wearers||* * * *||* * * *||* * * * * *||16~20 (1mm/step)|
|(N) TYPE MOBILE||Wearers with Intense
use of Near Vision
|* * * *||* * * * *||* * * *||14~20 (1mm/step)|
|(D) TYPE DISTANT||Outdoors Wearers||* * * * *||* * * *||* * * *||14~20 (1mm/step)|
• Fully customization • Lifestyle customization • Large field of view • Optimum vision and wearing comfort • Guarantee quality satisfaction • Guarantee comfortable to wearFITTING TIPS
• Wrapping angle: Required • Back vertex distance: Required • Pupil distance: Required • Power compensation: Optional
Smart E 2.0 - EXTREME FOCUS Ultra-wide Vision at All Distance
The technology behind MaxiWide lenses
Developed with design optimization technology, MaxiWide is a progressive lens that provides superior optical and aesthetic qualities. MaxiWide design provides optimum binocular vision at all distance.
MaxiWide is designed for anyone looking for the best progressive lens that offers the highest quality of vision and maximum comfort.
Digital Dual Balance Technology means MaxiWide lenses ensure clear and wide vision when reading on smartphones and tablets, prefect for reading, both near and medium distances.
SharpView Technology means MaxiWide lenses ensure sharp and wide vision at all distance.
MaxiWide adapts to each individual’s way of looking as the lens is self-adjusting when it is being worn on the selected frame (optimized).
Maximum aesthetics and lightness: MAXIThin technology makes MaxiWide the thinnest lens in its category. Being lighter also provides greater comfort.
Binocular Balance technology minimizes lateral blurriness
A diverse level of astigmatism is measured between the nasal and temporal areas of the lens with much higher maximum levels in the nasal zone. It’s challenging for the eye to be able to merge the image coming from each eye and form a single image. This imbalance causes diverse levels of lateral blurriness in both eyes, which implies that the optimal binocular vision is reduced.
The Binocular Balance technology allows us to balance the level of astigmatism on both sides of the pathway, minimizing the blurriness perceived by each eye. It improves binocular vision and provides the user with greater visual fields especially for intermediate and near vision.
• Progressive lens with instant adaption • Excellent visual quality • Sharp stable vision at every distance • Advance technologies provide a highly added value position • Innovative design fits modern needsFITTING TIPS
• Fitting height: 16 to 20mm • Fitting Cross above MRP 4mm • Near inset option: Available • Pantoscopic tilt: Required • Wrapping angle: Required • Back vertex distance: Required • Pupil distance: Required • Power compensation: YES
Smart E 3.0 - A Revolutionary Progression Philosophy
When using modern progressive, presbyopes often notice the swim effect. This occurs when the patient is looking at objects placed at different distances and is moving from the principal gaze position to the sides. With Smart E 3.0 and its revolutionary progression philosophy this effect can be eliminated and the gradient of astigmatism is involved in the solution.Improving visual perception
Smart E 3.0 is the first progressive design that considers the gradient of astigmatism to improve visual perception and to provide maximum comfort to the user. The human brain’s perception is based on changes in the world around us. Through our senses it receives lots of information. Our brain is capable of focusing relevant issues and cancelling the non-relevant ones.
Smart E 3.0 is the safest option. It addressed to those consumers who enjoy confidence and comfort. Those demanding visual fields with very soft transition and ergonomic areas for their active lifestyle. Ideal for users sensitive to swim effect and demanders of optimum dynamic vision.
Distance, intermediate and near feels wider and smoother
The easiest progressive lens to wear. Proven and tested
Comfortable transition when moving between areas in all over the lens surface on swim effect
Up to 20% unwanted astigmatism reduction
Balanced and minimized amount of blurriness at both sides of the corridor
Superb sharpness and precision in all gaze directions
Comfortable position when using hand held devices
Ensures a comfortable position of the near zone for natural reading
Maximum reduction of thickness of positive lenses
Reading zone correctly aligned
• Distance, intermediate and near feels wider and smooth • Accelerated adaptation • Excellence in visual comfort • Sharp vision at all distance • Balanced and minimized amount of blurriness at both sides of the corridor • Full personalized • Adapted to the digital world • Ergonomic design to ensure a comfortable position of the near zone for natual reading • Aesthetics and lightness to the maxFITTING TIPS
• Fitting height: 16 to 20mm • Fitting cross above MRP 4mm • Near inset option: Available • Pantoscopic tilt: Required • Wrapping angle: Required • Back vertex distance: Required • Pupil distance: Required • Power compensation: Optional
Smart E Drive - Versatile Solution for DriversA solution for daily use that provides visual comfort for drivers
Although the vast majority of the time driving is used for distance vision, it is also necessary to perform tasks inside the car that require good vision at intermediate distances. Smart E Drive is the solution for daily use that ensures visual comfort of drivers.
During driving it is important not only how wide the field of vision is but also how clear and stable is in order to make quick gazes to look at the dashboard. Smart E Drive considers as-worn position parameters to provide extensive lateral vision for a better view of the exterior mirrors, other cars, road signs or pedestrian.
• Comfort and Safety • Erogonomic position while driving • Full personalized • Improved contrast in low light condition avoiding ghost imagesFITTING TIPS
• Fitting height: 17mm • itting cross above MRP 4mm • Near inset option: Available • Pantoscopic tilt: Required • Wrapping angle: Required • Back vertex distance: Required • Pupil distance: Required • Power compensation: Optional